Yesterday

Yesterday morning I woke up to Andrew asking, "Mom, when are you going to get up so we can go to Guymon?" I told him that if he wanted to go quicker he had to go upstairs and get 4 shorts, 4 shirts, 4 pajamas, and 4 underwear. Thinking that this would buy me an extra hour of sleep, I rolled over and went back to sleep. Next thing I knew, he came down asking, "Where do I put my clothes?" Finally realizing that he was serious, got up and got in the shower. We got ready and then went to eat with Jason at Alvarado's. When we took Jason back home to drop him off the radio was playing "Wonderful Tonight." For those who don't know, that is our song. One night when we were dating he put that song on, and we danced to it in his bedroom after he had cooked me a romantic diner. We also danced to it at our wedding. I almost couldn't leave him alone after hearing that song. It was sad, but I left. The kids were good on the trip. We only had a few hiccups. Jade took her seat belt off while I was going down the highway, so she got into trouble, and I had to pull over right before Slapout. From Slapout, Andrew asked 3,000 times "Are we there yet?" I told him that if he asked again, I was going to turn around and go home. After arriving at Guymon, the kids started swimming. We had a cookout with John, Savannah, Kailey, Reanna, Aaron, Hunter, Hannah, mom, dad, me and the kids. It was a fun night.

I'm excited about today, cuz I'm going golfing with my dad. It is going to be cool and a first..

No comments: