I really need to get in the habit of blogging everyday. I do a lot of stuff and I really want to write about it, but I always forget to blog....
Since the reunion we have been to White Water.. I didn't take my camera, so no pics. I am upset about it too. My kids rock! They didn't get scared the whole time we were there. They even both jumped off the cliffs. Here is Jade in a floaty swim suit and she is jumping off a 8-9 ft cliff. Crazy kid! We had a blast at the water park.
Other than the water park, we have stayed home, played t-ball, and golf.
Oh Yeah.. Big NEWS!! I'm a golfer now. Who would've thought... :) I didn't understand the sport for years and then Jason started inviting me to tag along. One thing lead to another, and now I love it... I got new clubs and have really only had the chance to play a full game once, but I want to play all the time.
Tomorrow I am heading to Guymon so that Friday I can go golf with my dad. Saturday is Aunt Gina's wedding and then we will head home on Sunday. I am excited about my weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment