Tomorrow I celebrate 11 years with the love of my life!! I am so excited for us.. We are in such a good place right now. I love it~~ Tomorrow we are going to a murder mystery bed and breakfast. I am excited and nervous all in one!!
I am Lady Nancy ~ was a teacher in an exclusive English boarding school until her marriage to Sir Philip. Very little is known about her early childhood. What her girlfriends know that her husband doesn't is that she hates the thought of pregnancy and has confessed to her girlfriends that she doesn't want children.
Jason is Sir Philip Fitzpatrick~ British Navel Officer. Recently took his wife to Zurich to a fertility specialist. He is a devoted husband and cannot bring himself to tell her the truth of her condition. He has brought her to the Stone Lion Inn for a quiet holiday before returning to England.
We are super excited and I will let you know how it goes down tomorrow.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment