Typical Monday

Today was a typical Monday, I got up and went to the gym to workout. After my aerobics class my friend Melissa and Noah came over to eat stew with me, Jason, and the kids. By then it was time for Andrew to go to school. We wanted to let the Noah and Jade play together, but Jade was in too bad of a mood. As soon as she heard her brother was going to school, she looked at me and said "Don't take me to nap little lady" "OK" I thought it was cute. She eventually got a nap because she was crying too much. Since Andrew is only in school for 2 1/2 hours before I knew it, it was time to go pick him up. I had to wake her up from her nap. Then it was off to dance class. Dance is cute to watch and Jade's best friend Ashley is there. Me and her mom get to catch up and talk. I always in enjoy seeing them. We always end our Monday nights with some yummy Ted's Mexican food, bath time, books, and then bed.

Tomorrow is the kids second dentist appointment. It should be interesting. The first time they went, they did awesome. I hope this trip goes just as well. I will let you know. Other than that this week is pretty boring. Jason is off until Friday and he gets his first paycheck on Thurs... YEAH!!!! I have to get two teeth fixed and pick up my new contacts and glasses on Wednesday. Oh yeah, we also have a birthday party to go to on Wednesday night. Thursday is Karate for Andrew. I only have one more month of dance and karate. I have decided to combine and I put both of the kids in gymnastics on the same night, Monday at 7:30.

No comments: