Fast day!!!

Today was a lazy day and I loved it... Jason woke up with the kids and got them milk and turned the TV on. I later got up and got them some cereal. Then we slept until 11:00 a.m. Since Jason works until 2 a.m. we are tired. I can't sleep until he gets home, so the rest was well needed. Of course from the time we woke up until now it has been in fast forward. I had to make lunch and coffee at the same time. Then it seemed like Jason was in the shower and off to work before we could even have a conversation. I love the age my kids are right now and I don't want them to grow anymore. They have played so good today. They also helped me get sheets and blankets off of their beds and then helped me make them up.








Yesterday, I took Jaden to school and then went up to Andrew's school and help serve popcorn. It was the first time I had ever ran a movie popcorn machine. Pretty fun... Then last night we went to the Fall Festival at Wayland Bonds (Andrew's school). It was funny because Andrew couldn't understand why we where going to his school at night time. He didn't know what I was talking about when I said Festival. We had a really good time.

No comments: