The imagination of a kid...

Today I walked in the living room to find my kids playing. It was so cute because I asked what they were playing and Andrew told me a story like a scene from a movie. He said that three of this toys had flown to Mars in their cars and saved the toys. When they brought them back to earth the toys came to life and now the cars can just drive. So they had to go search for a space ship. They found one on the coffee table. My tray that I sit my drinks on. Now all of the toys are flying to Mars (Andrew's Room) on the tray so they can go save the planet.

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

Don't you just love when they talk like that. It is so cool, but at the same time you're thinking to yourself - Where the hell is this coming from?