October fun!!




So far this October, we have had many fun festive times. We went to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins and play on hay. Also we went to the Zoo and trick-or-treated. We will also be going around the block on Halloween and making candy apples and pop corn balls.

At the pumpkin patch, we learn about pumpkins and gourds. I didn't know that they all had a name. Of course I can't remember any of the names, but it was interesting to learn. We also played with the animals and slide down the hay stacks.
Last night at the zoo we went walking around and trick-or-treating. It was neat to see how it was decorated.

1 comment:

Mel said...

WOW! Looks like you all had a blast at the zoo! The kids look so cute all costumed up. :) I'll be seeing you tonight girlie! :) Happy Halloween!
Mel :)