It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I am sooo not ready for the holidays this year. I don't know why, but I have had a bah-hum-bug attitude and I need to snap out of it.. We have our tree up and lights on our bushes in the front yard. I just kind of feel like it was Thanksgiving just yesterday, so why is Christmas tomorrow... We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Guymon with our family. I think these two holidays are too close together. All I do is eat and get fat so why not space them out. I think Thanksgiving should be in August and Christmas in December. I don't know why or who spaced them out they way they did, but I need more than a month to get over Thanksgiving. I guess I have to keep it the way it is, but no wonder I never lose weight. I eat all winter so that I can try to lose it in summer. I have finished shopping and I hope I don't have to leave my house until after New Years. Traffic is something I try to avoid at all cost. See still bad attitude....

No comments: