


I guess I am a week behind. Eventually I will remember to do this everyday. So since the last time I blogged. We went to the State Fair to watch High School Musical on Ice and I have started exercising. Man I am out of shape.
John, Savannah, and Kailey came up last weekend. We were busy the whole time. It flew by. They got here Friday night. We stayed up and watched Hurricane Ike hit Galveston, Tx. It was pretty scary looking. Then on Saturday we got up and went to Andrew's soccer game. It started sprinkling as soon as we got there, but they didn't cancel the game. He did a really good job hustling, but no goals this time. After his game, we went to Panera Bread to eat. It was good. We were waiting on Jaden's game to start, but it rained cats and dogs and the game was canceled. Since it was raining, I had to run out in the rain and get my car. I got so wet. I was drenched. We decided to come home and wait on the High School Musical on Ice to start at 3:30. By the time we got dry, it was time to go. After High School Musical was over, we went to ride rides. The kids had a blast.
2 comments:
Man, your life is too busy! Looks like you had a good time. Go Family!
Busy, busy, busy girl! :) How fun! Glad that you got to enjoy yourself. :)
Mel
Post a Comment