Running around!!

Today has been a typical day. I got up and took Jaden to school at 9:30. Andrew and I decided to let Jason sleep because he worked until 2a.m. so we went to Wal-Mart. After unloading groceries, we picked up Jason and went to eat at Freddies. I felt like a youngster so I ate chili cheese fries and then a chocolate covered cherry concrete. OMG!! I have heart burn and am regretting it now.. Anyways, after that we took Andrew to school at 12:45. While the kids where at school Jason and I went and ran errands. Since we had to pick Jaden up at 2:30 we didn't get much done. After picking her up, we went straight home to walk to pick up Andrew. Now we are having quiet time. The kids have to wind down before the rest of the day continues. Today at school Andrew did very good. He even got to buy his own popcorn. I wish I could have taken a picture of him at the counter with his 50 cents. He also brought home his second library book. That means more home work for us.

The rest of the day we plan on going to Garden Ridge to look for flower pots for my new flowers. After that we are going to go out and eat. Then come home and wait on Poppy, Vannah, and Kailey to get here. We are going to the state fair this weekend to watch High School Musical on Ice.. Yeah!! We also have soccer games in the morning.. Go Sharks (Andrew) and Backyardigans(Jaden)..

1 comment:

Mel said...

It made me tired reading all you did in one day girlie!LOL. :) Hope you guys have fun at the high school musical thing. Sounds like fun! :) Mel