I love Family!!!

Since we have moved here we have had a bunch of company. I love it. It is nice to be able to see friends and family as much as possible. I think it makes your heart feel complete. John, Savannah, and Kaily all came up for a weekend and we had a really good time. I think all we did was go to the mall, but it was still a blast to visit with them.


Next my Aunt Lauri, Taylor, and Trinity came to see me so that Taylor and Trinity could go to the doctor. We had a really good time and it was great for the kids to get to know each other. Aunt Lauri had a stomach bug, but that just meant she got to stay and hang out another day which made me happy.




Also we had a B-day party with my parents and sister. Since it was mine, dad's, and Aaron's B-day in August we celebrated while they all where here. I am loving living close to family. I hope the company keeps on coming..

1 comment:

Mel said...

I bet you love being so close to the family now. I bet it's so nice to only have to drive half of the distance that you used to have to drive. Looks like you all had a blast together...which is how it should be.:) Mel