Man I am behind!!!

It has been awhile!! Sorry to those who check it. I will try to catch up to date.

Well, most of my time is spent taking the kids places. Both of my kids are in school and soccer. I also have Jade in dance and Andrew in karate. That means that I only have Tuesday and Friday nights that I am not running them places.

So far Andrew has done ok in school. He gets bee's everyday. If he is good he gets a green bee, bad a yellow bee, and awful a red bee. So far he has gotten two yellow bee's on Fridays. We have the no tolerance policy so he gets punished at home if his bee changes color.

Jade is doing about the same in school. We have had some complaints of her hitting and not eating. I think she is distracted and she doesn't eat. As far as the hitting goes.. We are working on her attitude all together. She can be so rude sometimes and yet so loving at other times.

As for the soccer... Andrew is loving soccer this year. At his first game last Saturday he scored the first point for his team. Go Andrew!!!! Jade on the other hand just picks flowers and has nothing to do with the ball. She thinks that every time someone else is kicking the ball that they have taken away her toy and it isn't fair. It is hard for her to understand because all a long you tell them to share and then all of a sudden it is time to take the toy away and fight for it..

Andrew's karate is to help build confidence and listening skills. I can tell he has made huge progress since we moved here. He has learned some moves to help protect himself and also runs off a lot of energy, which is always a good thing.

Jade's dance class is really just cute and to equal it all out. Of course she is also learning confidence and listening skills. The instructors at the Little Gym are awesome about having this amazing positive attitude that of course is contagious. Even if all of the kids are out of control in the class, the instructors come out and talk positive about all they learned.

As for Jason and I, we are doing great. We love the new house and the City. It is an awesome place to live. One of the problems is we haven't figured out a way to be bored yet. Today, we laid around. It was nice, but we needed to be hanging pictures and cleaning. Oh well, I can some of that tonight while he is at work. He is still following Nghia and they have been working the 5p-2a shift. I like it because it gives him the chance to have one on one time with each kid and me. We still have a lot of decorating to do, but we did get curtains for our living room and a desk for the office. Life is great and right now I am getting Andrew ready for karate. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yay!! I knew you could do it girlie! :) Love this one lots. The pics are great. :) I love that you're here now too. Mel :)