I have been thinking that I should journal all of the random thoughts my kids say... Here is what I can remember.
Andrew at almost 2 years old. When asked how babies are born he said... "First the mom swallows a seed and then a baby grows in her tummy and then she spits it out." Jaden says "They are up in my room" Now at age six Andrew says "They are floating around inside the mommy's stomach then they start to grow and out comes a baby."
The other day when walking Andrew to school I asked him "What do you want to be when you grow up?" He said "I want to be a bond trader, wait no a doctor a bond trader is my fall back." I about fell on the ground and rolled I was laughing so hard. I asked him where he had heard that and he said "The Museum" What kids pick up from TV. Jaden says she wants to be a grown-up and a mommy. How cute!
Other things I have noticed her saying that are cute. The other night when I was tucking her in, she asked for some water. I am lazy so I went in the bathroom and got her some. She said, "No mom, I want water from the Anfigurator" I thought it was cute. Then today I was trying to teach her senses. I asked her "What is your nose for" she said, "Picking"; ears "earrings"; eyes "seeing"; fingers "pointing"; and tongue "licking" Not sure she passed the test.
As for today, the kids both went to school today and then tonight we are going to meet some friends at Mazzio's. Last night after Jaden's soccer practice, we came home and played some soccer in the backyard. Andrew and I kicked the ball around. Jade is just not interested. Both of my kids have a hard time understanding that if they want the ball, they have to go get it. They think the other person is being mean and stilling their toy. After we got done playing soccer I noticed a Katydid (leaf bug) on the side of our house. We caught it and now it is our newest member of our family "Hermie." Andrew did pretty good at school until right before school was out. He had a green bee all day until he got into a kids face. The teacher told him not to do it again. A few seconds later he did it again so the teacher gave him a yellow bee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute. I was just thinking the other day that I need to be writing some the cute things AJ is saying, so check mine, I'm sure I'll steal this idea one day :)
Post a Comment