My baby is 4!!





Yesterday we celebrated Jaden's Birthday. She is now 4. We had a party at our house. It was a lot of fun. I was really sad all day because I can't believe that my baby is getting so old. I realized today that I haven't changed a diaper in 3 years. I never thought I would miss that. I don't really, but it makes me wonder, am I really old enough to be done having kids? I look back on all of the fun times we have had through the years and how quickly they have passed. I also think about the fact that in four years from now she will be 8. Now please don't tell me that will come as fast as 4 did. Anyways, we have met some awesome people here. We had about 8 families at the party. Not too bad for being new to a town. I am so glad the party has now passed. Jaden has been singing herself "Happy Birthday" for at least a week. She had a lot of friends come to her party. Her new friend Ashley. Ashley and her go to school together and have really hit it off. Now Ashley is in her dance class and they get to play together on Monday nights too. Also Noah, Jacob, Mallory, Collin, Caleb, Tate, Kailey Elizabeth, and Gracie all came to her party.

No comments: