


After spending the day with the kids saying "Mom what are we going to do... I am bored..." I decided to surprise them. I told them they better get ready for nap time, and they both started whining. I said "Just Kidding!!! Get your swimming suits on!!!" They got so excited that I had to calm them down in the car a few times. We went to the Belton Splash Park. I had never been there before, but my friends had told me how cool it was. It was pretty awesome. I think it is now my favorite place to go. The Nolan River runs through it. It is so pretty down there. The kids had a blast. When we got tired of being at the park, I drove home. On the way home, Jason called and he was on his way home. We decided to go out to eat Mexican food. Now I am stuffed and the kids are watching a movie.
1 comment:
Love these pics. They look like they had a great time. Pretty soon...you'll be here! :) Yay! Mel :)
Post a Comment