Yesterday, I got to go to lunch with the girls from Extraco... I had a wonderful time. I will miss these girls tremendously. They have been the best friends I have met since I came to temple. They are both girls that I can trust and have always been there for me when I needed them. I hope they will come see me when I move. I hope that everyone who reads this blog has found friends like these two. They are very special to me, and we will stay in touch for sure!! Lunch with the Girls!
Yesterday, I got to go to lunch with the girls from Extraco... I had a wonderful time. I will miss these girls tremendously. They have been the best friends I have met since I came to temple. They are both girls that I can trust and have always been there for me when I needed them. I hope they will come see me when I move. I hope that everyone who reads this blog has found friends like these two. They are very special to me, and we will stay in touch for sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait for us to be able to do lunch together! Not too much longer!!!! Love ya! Mel :)
Post a Comment