I am behind because my life has been extra fun this year. We went to Red River for Spring Break ski trip with John, Savannah, Kailey, and Zachary. We rented a cute little cabin and went skiing. It was the kids second time to ski, but we put them in ski school with Kailey, Zachary, and Savannah. The first day it snowed a bunch. Jason, John, and I went to the top of the lift and skies for a while. John decided that he was tired and found out that Kailey was not having fun in the blizzard and decided to go home. When Jason and I went to get on the lift to go to the back of the mountain we found out that the main lift was broke. We had to walk with our skis and boots on all the way through Red Rive to the Copper Lift. At the top we ended up getting lost and had to go down a black in the blizzard. I was scared because snow was all the way up to my knees and I couldn't see. As soon as we started going down I fell and went straight down head first for what felt like a long time. Then I lifted my legs up and did a back flip. It was a miracle I didn't loose my skis. We never would have found them.
The next day we skied with Andrew and Zachary while Savannah and Jade did ski school. It was one of the the craziest/fun trips I have ever been on. Other than my near death experience I will never forget playing Go fish with the kids, our walk to Texas Reds, and trying to help Savannah learn to ski.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment