Alright! I suck at blogging!!!!

Ok! It has once again been a very long time since I blogged. To catch you up.. My granddad was wrongly diagnosed. He didn't have Congestive Heart Failure. He had Mesothelioma. He passed away January 5th. It was the saddest thing that has happened to me in my life. I am still dealing with all of the emotions that come from losing someone special. I know I will be ok, but I miss him everyday.

On a happier note! I have huge plans for this year. We are going on two vacations!!! Over spring break we are going to Red River with John and Savannah. Then at the end of June this summer we rented a house with a pool in the backyard at Seaside, Fl.. I am super duper excited about both trips.

Also, I get to go to an awesome concert with my memaw, mom, dad, re, aaron, and jason. Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum. To top it off!! Tomorrow I am going to Sayre to hang out with all of them and to see my Memaw..

No comments: