Yesterday when we woke up it looked like it was snowing outside. After going out and touching it we realized it was icing outside. I have never seen snow that wet. It was 18 degrees out, and the crazy kids wanted to go out and play. Since they have only seen snow a few times, I let them go out. I timed them, because I knew they wouldn't last long. They went out at 11:08 and came back in at 11:14. I hope they last longer when we go skiing in March. That is right, I get to go skiing the first weekend in March. I can't wait! I think I am going to do a count down. 30 days until I hit the slopes! I haven't been in like 5 years, and we are going with some of our friends Chris and Christina Hayes. So exciting...
No comments:
Post a Comment