Last night we went to a Jewel concert at the Riverwind. We wanted to gamble, so we left the kids with a babysitter early and gambled before the concert. Man that is addicting. I started with $20 on the slots and ended up with $40. At one time I was up to $50. Then we played Blackjack. That was fun. I started with $60 and ended up with $65. I got up to $75, but I didn't know when to stop. Jason on the other hand, his luck wasn't with him. He lost about $125. After the fun gambling, we watch the most amazing concert. I love Jewel. She is an awesome singer. It was such a wonderful date. I love going on dates with Jason. We have so much fun together. Frank, Cindy, Jesse, and his girl friend were at the concert too. I wish I could go back to yesterday morning and do it all over again.
Today, we are just laying around. The kids have been playing Underdog. Andrew was crawling around and Jaden was walking him. They watched the movie. I thought it was cute. I need to figure out more activities for my kids. They have watched so much tv lately. I know it is because we have been snowed in. I will probably make them play outside later this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment