OVERVIEW....

Since this is my first blog... I don't know where to start. I am 28 years old, and I have been blessed with an awesome family. We have made many memories together, and I want to make sure that I can share them with everyone. For starters... I got married to my soul mate almost 10 years ago. We had 4 wonderful years as the two of us before we became 3. I remember when I was in labor with Andrew, I looked at Jason and cried "Isn't this beautiful.... We came in here as two, and we are going to leave here as three." Of course the Stadol they had given me to calm my nerves from the painful IV helped with the corniness of that. It was so true though. It was beautiful. I never dreamed that being a mother would bring me as much joy as it has. Now I have a wonderful 6-year-old boy who is about to start Kindergarten, and a 3-year-old princess that is the best entertainer I know. Since I am unsure where to start, why don't we start with me being pregnant with Andrew. May 2002: Here I am looking like a pear about to pop.

On July 5, 2002 Andrew Scott Taylor was born in Tulsa. He stole our hearts from the first time we saw him. He was a very content baby, and he didn't even cry when he had to get his first shots.


July 2002: Andrew and Kailey started working on their friendship right away.
September 2002: He got to attend his first OSU game before he could even sit up.

October 2002: He even got to meet his Great Great Granny...

May 2003: Jason Graduated from Medical School.

June 2003: We went to Cancun with our best friends Nghia and Melissa.

June 2003: Andrew got to meet Shamu before he was a year old.

June 2003: We bought our first home in Temple, TX.


July 2003: Andrew's 1st Birthday... He was surrounded with tons of family and friends.

October 2003: This is the one and only Halloween costume I have ever made. Cute! I think so...

March 2004: Hunter and Hannah came to see us for the first time. They are little miracles. I am still overwhelmed with pride and joy every time I look at these two angels.

July 2004: Andrew's 2nd Birthday party at the park with his friend Jasmine and Aunt Kailey


August 2004: This is me on my 24th birthday. Jaden is almost here.


October 12, 2004: Baby Jade arrived. She was the smallest baby I had ever held. After Andrew, I didn't think anything could capture my heart the way he did, but somehow she managed to wrap herself around my little finger and capture my heart just as he had done.


November 2004: Jaden and Great Grandma Marguerite. I think this is the first time Grandma got to hold her.

December 2004: Coolest picture ever.. You can't make babies pose like this, it just happens.


March 19, 2005: This was the cutest thing in the world. We put Andrew to bed early. Poppy, Vannah, and Kailey had came to see us, and we were all watching TV. When we got up to check on Andrew, he had camped out in the floor in the doorway of his bedroom.

April 2005: We took a mini vacation for the first time as a family of 4 to Corpus Christi. We went to the Texas State Aquarium and the USS Lexington Museum.

June 2005: We went to the Waco zoo with Aunt Reanna, Uncle Aaron, Hunter, and Hannah.

July 2005: Andrew's 3rd Birthday Party in Guymon with family and friends.


October 2005: Jaden's first birthday in Guymon with family and friends.. The black icing was not the brightest idea.


At Jaden's birthday party Andrew got his first true black eye by running into a table that was at eye level. OUCH!!! It had to hurt..

June 2006: We changed Jaden's bed into a toddler bed.

July 2006: Andrew's 4th birthday was spent with friends in our back yard.


October 2006: Who needs spoons, forks, or hands when you have a yummy strawberry cake made by daddy. Jaden's 2nd Birthday.


October 2006: The kids dressed up as Peterpan and Tinkerbell.

March 2007: Jaden got to meet Shamu for the first time. It was St. Patrick's Day. We had a wonderful time. We also went to the Riverwalk and some museums.

June 2007: Reanna and Aaron came up and we had a blast going to Funland in Temple.


July 2007: Andrew's 5th Birthday in Guymon.

September 2007: Andrew became my soccer star. He did a really good job for his first year to play.

October 2007: Jade's 3rd birthday party at the pumpkin patch. We had a wonderful time. The kids got to pick out a pumpkin and ride on a hay ride.

February 2008: We moved into our rent house for six months before our move to Oklahoma City.

March 2008: We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo.

March 2008: Mom turned 50, and we planned a surprise party for her.

May 2008: Andrew graduated Pre-K. WAY-TO-GO ANDREW!!!

June 2008: We went to SeaWorld, Riverwalk, and the Alamo with Poppy and Vannah.

June 2008: Jason graduated from his residency at Scott & White. Way-To-Go Jason!!!

July 2008: Andrew's 6th Birthday Party in Guymon at Poppy's backyard at his new pool.

That should bring you up-to-date....



Today I have spent most of my time working on my blog. We have 15 days until the moving van comes to move us into our new home. We can't wait.... These last few days in Temple I will be packing and telling all of my friends "goodbye." We have had a lot of fun in Temple, so it is going to be hard to leave it, but I know we will enjoy living in Oklahoma City.

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a great catch up! Love everything you wrote..very heart felt. I don't know why you said you didn't know what to write. Looks great to me! :) Love ya and can't wait for you all to move up here! Mel