Trip to Sunray VBS

Jade's Butterfly
Me and Carli

Andrew's sprained ankle
Memaw rocking Jade to sleep

Andrew and Garrett
Andrew and Hunter

Jade and Hannah

Jade, Hannah, Hunter, and Andrew
Hannah, Granddad, and Jade
Back when I lived in Temple, I promised Memaw that I would bring her great grand kids to Sunray for VBS. I lived up to my word. We stayed in Sunray for a week. The kids had a blast. I thought it was really nice to get to know my brother Garrett. We road the Chariot to church every night and I helped Memaw in the kitchen with cookies and lemonade. On our way home, Jade was still talking about how the cowgirls had promised to put a butterfly on her cheek.. Since we left early Friday morning, I tried to put the butterfly on. I don't think mine was as good as theirs would have been, but it made her happy.

No comments: