Yesterday we went golfing... We had a blast. It was beautiful outside. I realize I am not good at all and I have never hit the ball all the way to the hole, but it is still nice to be outside. Driving the carts is fun too. I let Jade take the wheel. There is a reason kids can't drive til 16. She felt like a big girl. Andrew got out and putted on the greens. Maybe someday, they will be my pros.
A day on the Golf Course
Yesterday we went golfing... We had a blast. It was beautiful outside. I realize I am not good at all and I have never hit the ball all the way to the hole, but it is still nice to be outside. Driving the carts is fun too. I let Jade take the wheel. There is a reason kids can't drive til 16. She felt like a big girl. Andrew got out and putted on the greens. Maybe someday, they will be my pros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are really great pics! I love the one of you and Jason swinging the clubs. :)
Post a Comment