Family time!

I love days like today. We had a fun family day. I think we have finally figured out how to go to the mall without a bunch of tears. Andrew doesn't like to shop and Jade likes to shop too much. She is very picky and already picks out her clothes. The problem is she doesn't know how to look at the price tag and I have to tell her "No" a lot. However, today we did it with little tears. I told the kids before we went to Sooner Mall that if they where good, we would let them play in the play area. So every time they whimpered, we just mentioned the play area. I think from now on that is how I am going to shop. Bribing is the best thing right now.. I don't know if it is right or not, but it sure worked today.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Right? Who cares right? LOL. Whatever works girlie! :) That's my motto! Mel :)