CONCERT!!!

BRAD PAISLEY


DIERKS BENTLEY

DARIUS RUCKER



ME, MOM, AND RE!


This past weekend I got to follow my dream... I saw BRAD PAISLEY. OMG he was sooooo awesome. Words can't explain how exciting this night was for me. I got to see the most amazing man in the world with some of my favorite people. I didn't really know Darius Rucker very well, but he did AWESOME. I didn't think I knew much of Dierks Bentley's song. Surprisingly, I knew every one of them. He is steaming hot. But BRAD, oh Brad, he was just the best thing I have ever seen in my life. He sang "When I get where I'm going" and I cried... I love that song. He also sang every song that I love. I think he knew I was there and knew what I would like.. I am smitten. I don't think there is anything that could top this night for me.
I am excited because Friday... I AM GOING ON A DATE.... We have tickets to JEWEL (another one of my favorites) at the RIVERWIND casino. I plan on gambling just a little and hanging out with Jason. It will be AWESOME FUN.. I can't wait. I am all smiles these days.

No comments: