
Man oh man have we had a busy week. I am now living in OKC and unpacking. We had quite a trip moving here. It started out with a truck that wasn't big enough and ended with Jason pulling a Uhaul. We left Temple at 9:00 p.m. and drove all night. We got here at 2:30 a.m. That morning at around 8:00 a.m. we got up and unloaded everything and waited on the moving van. Our kids went to see their Granma Nancy. I am so grateful we had their help and the kids had a blast. 



After a fun weekend in Guymon, we came home to finish unpacking. I am closer to being done, but I still have a bunch of boxes in the garage. I love every square inch of my new home, and I really think I am going to like my neighborhood. Tonight Kristina and Chris friend's of Nghia and Melissa that live in the neighborhood came over and brought us muffins. It turns out that we are going to be sharing back fences with this couple. They are going to build on the lot behind us. They are a very nice couple and I look forward to getting to know them better.
No comments:
Post a Comment