Kids are Crazy!!

Today my kids did something so cute. I went into the office and they both had all of the stuffed animals in pillow cases. I asked them what they were doing and they said, "Putting our babies down for a nap." Andrew added "after nap I will give them a surprise." I thought is was so cute because at nap time I tell the kids that if they take a nap I will give them a surprise. I love to watch my kids play. They usually play zoo, which is a big mess. They get all of the laundry baskets and empty all of the buckets in their rooms, and then they put stuffed animals in them. It makes it looks like the animals are in cages. Imagination at its best.


Andrew also has been making me laugh a lot lately. He just turned 6 in July. Since he will be starting Kindergarten, I have decided to give him a little bit more responsibility around the house. He now has to dress himself. This has its pros and cons. His sense of taste in clothes is a little off. Also, he now has to wipe his bottom, brush his own teeth, buckle his own seat belt, and clean his room. (Yeah, I know I should have made him wipe his own a long time ago, but he clogged a toilet and it scared him.) Anyways, the other day Andrew was told to clean his room or he would not get to watch a movie before bed. He headed into his room and threw his hands up and said "Being six is so hard, I can't take it anymore."

1 comment:

Mel said...

OMGoodness! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.:) Love the pics! Oh to be a 6 year old again right? Mel :)